The Scope


I've been helping individuals complete their legal documentation needs for many years, and would love to help you with your documentation needs in the following areas:

  • ​ Affidavits- Acting as a Commissioner for Taking Affidavits
  • Administering Oaths and Affirmations
  • Administering Solemn Declarations
  • Certification of Government Forms / Signatures
  • Certify Proof of Loss
  • Certify Consent to Travel Documents
  • Certify Photographs
  • Certify Copies of Powers of Attorney
  • Certify Signatures
  • Change of Name Application
  • Commission of Forms & Declarations
  • Commission of Licensing Applications
  • Commission of Single Status Statutory Declaration
  • Common Law Union Statutory Declaration commissioned
  • Damaged Passport, Destroyed Passport and/or Lost Passport – Statutory Declaration
  • Land Transfer Signing
  • Licensing Application
  • Parent Consent Letter
  • Passport Applications – in Lieu of Guarantor
  • Permanent Resident Card Application – in Lieu of Guarantor
  • Postgraduate Education Application
  • Professional Applications
  • Single Status Affidavit
  • Solemn Declarations Taken
  • Swearing of Declarations
  • Witnessing of Signatures
  • Any other form that requires a Commissioner for Oaths signature